“I am truly blessed to be able to spend time with so many wonderful people, to be able to serve them, and help to solve their dental problems. I have worked hard to create an atmosphere of confidence where our patients can be comfortable and relaxed while having all their dental needs met.” – Dr. Douglas Wirth
Dr. Wirth attended Bethany College, in Bethany, West Virginia for his undergraduate studies. He went to Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, MA for his dental degree, earning his Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 1979. Following graduation, he spent three years on active duty in the US Navy as a general dentist and was stationed at the Naval Air Station on Whidbey Island.
Dr. Wirth has continued to advance his training in dentistry by completing extended education programs in endodontics, oral implantology, smile design, cosmetic dentistry, and CEREC® crown technology. He regularly attends classes to remain at the top of his profession and feels it is essential to enhancing his patient care.
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Associate Fellow
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- Mount Baker District Dental Society