To Our Valued Patients
Our community has been through a lot over the past few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority to our practice and therefore it has always been our office policy to follow the guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Given the recent changes due to COVID-19 we are following these agencies closely for the most up-to-date guidelines and protocols. You may notice some changes at your next appointment.
- Our office will contact you 24-48 hours prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked these same questions again before you enter the office.
- Please arrive to your appointment wearing a mask or facial covering. Per the Governor’s orders and in effort to preserve Protective Personal Equipment (PPE), we cannot hand out masks.
- Our front door will be locked but we are open. Please wait and we will let you in as soon as possible. If you feel more comfortable you are welcome to wait in your car and let us know once you have arrived. Our office phone number is (360) 679 1581.
- We ask that you do not bring spouses, children or friends to your appointments.
- We will take your temperature before you enter the office. In the event a spouse, parent, or caregiver is required, we will also take their temperature.
- You may notice our waiting room no longer has magazines, coffee or beverages since those items are hard to clean. We have limited seating in the waiting room to establish a 6-foot social distance between chairs.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you as well as reduce the number of patients in the reception area at one time.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these changes. We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our protocols to ensure your safety. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr. Douglas Wirth, Dr. Derek Wirth, Dr. Hope Wirth, Dr. Jared Wirth and Team